Updated: Sep 15, 2020
Now I am all for anything Natural and Good. Am I a 100% Vegan, NO not at this moment, but since I am knocking on 40 its time to stop playing games. I have taken more steps on cutting out fast food, soda, juice (not 100%) etc., however with three Boys a quick call to Domino's or ride to chick-fi-la is my escape when I am super tired. Since they do not like fast food anyway. Our transition will be super easy.
Turmeric milk is nothing new, however this drink has been gaining popularity lately. Grab a pen and paper and see why this Golden Milk mixed with milk/plant-based milk, turmeric and a nice spices, such as cinnamon and ginger can be beneficial to you.
1. Key Ingredients Are Loaded With Antioxidants
2. May Help Reduce Inflammation and Joint Pain
3. May Improve Memory and Brain Function
4. Curcumin in Turmeric May Improve Mood
5. May Protect Against Heart Disease
6. May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
7. May Reduce Your Risk of Cancer
8. Has Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antifungal Properties
9. Ginger and Turmeric May Improve Digestion
10. Calcium and Vitamin D C
I am not a medical professional, however I must say I will be trying this more often.